5/04/2009

What is a Critical thinking? Are you a Critical Thanker

Critical Thinking is the mental process of rationalizing information. Or, in other words, it is a thinking process that we use to make sense of information for problem solving or information assessment.

The ability to think with a clear, objective, and critical mind is a crucial factor for success in career and personal life. Critical Thinking helps us generate ideas and distinguish what is right and wrong and good and bad information in making sound, rational and valid judgment or decision. Being critical does not mean ignoring goodwill and relationship.


I'm a Critical Thinker ,Because I know what is important and what is not important on my life.and sometimes I would use logic to solve the problem. And then two text books give me a lot of help, So I'm sure I am Critical Thinker

No comments:

Post a Comment